2 Wheel Off-Road Monster Chariot – The all-new Monster chariot is like riding a Segway on steroids. Only, this monster has quite an appetite for dirt. With the ability to ride a full 42.5 miles on a single charge, you’ll be doing the monster mash longer than anyone else.
In all reality though, this all-terrain Segway alternative is a beast and great for traveling long distances in off-road conditions. Comes fully equipped with mud flaps to protect from flying objects, a remote to turn it on and off, a pedometer to monitor the number of miles its gobbled up, and a kickstand to set it away after dismounting.
There is nothing like riding an off-road Segway alternative that turns easily with its handlebars. The device also hosts an adjustable switch to ensure proper height. Unlike real monsters, this monster is easy to control.
2 Wheel Off-Road Monster Chariot Specifications:
- Unique Features: Long Distance Battery, Handlebar Turning
- Colors: Black, Verde Ithaca Green
- Tire Size: 21.5.5 Inches
- Top Speed: 10.5 mph / 20 kph
- Top Range: 42.5 miles / 70 kilometers
- Capacity: 350 pounds / 150 kilograms
- Durability: Excellent
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Battery Type: Extra Premium Samsung
- Battery Life: 10-12 Hours
- Battery Charge Time: 6-10 hours
- Battery Low Indicator: Yes
- Motor: 350w x 2
- Voltage: 36v
- Maximum Slope Angle: 20° degrees
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 24 inches + removable handle
- Self Balancing Scooter Weight: 80 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 100 pounds
This Segway-like the machine is very impressive! I went on one of the StreetSaw tours in Las Vegas and they showed me how this thing works. I was able to go over gravel, through dirt, and even over some big rocks. Just lean forward to go forward, and lean back to go back, then use the handle to turn left or right. Didn’t buy a segway today but I am definitely thinking about it now. It would work so well at my home!