DJI Goggles Drone – Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above.
Now the DJI Goggles are finally released! Featuring an 85-degree field of view in full 1080p, a pair of ultra-high quality screens, and a series of intelligent flight modes, the DJI Goggles give you access to an entirely new flying dimension. The DJI Goggles are priced at $449 with an estimated ship date of May 20th.
DJI Goggles Drone Features:
- DJI Goggles support the Mavic series (except for Mavic Mini and Mavic 2 Enterprise), Phantom 4 series, Inspire series, and Spark. Some functions have been adapted for different DJI products.
- HD mode: 1080p/30fps: near-field with no interference; 720p/30fps: at long range or with interference; Smooth Mode: 720p/60fps.
- Using the Mavic Pro, stream wirelessly at 720p/60fps and record video at 720p/120fps.
- For Mavic Pro with two pairs of DJI Goggles and two RCs only.
- The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter’s line of sight.
- DJI Goggles can only play content downloaded from DJI drones, only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles.
- DJI Goggles Body ×1
- Headband ×1
- Micro USB Cable ×1
- HDMI Cable ×1
- Wire Clip ×1
- Cleaning Cloth ×1
- Charger ×1
Appearance and Design
- DJI Goggles has adopted a detachable design, making it easier to store and transport. The body weighs 495 g and the headband weighs 500 g. The total weight is close to that of a 1 L bottle of water.
- The material of the facial cushion is soft and elastic, to maximize comfort.
- The ultra-bright lens adopt an optical design, using a beam splitter to display an image in front of each eye, as well as polarization to prevent any image overlap.
- A Function button and a Back button can be found below the body. There is also a knob to
adjust inter-pupillary distance, enabling you to find the most suitable position for yourself.
- On the left side is a heat vent with dense heat emission holes. Below the heat, vent is a micro SD card slot, audio port, and HDMI port.
- On the right side is the touch panel with which you can conveniently control your drone.
- This is the headband. The outside is solid but the inside part is soft. You should find it comfortable to wear goggles for a long time.
- It is comfortable to hold and the material seems to spread the weight evenly.
- You may adjust the headband with this knob
- There is a USB port integrated into the headband.
- Before you wear the DJI Goggles, you must insert the headband buckle into the slot above the body.
- Its easier to understand the size comparison when displayed alongside the Mavic Pro.