E2 Platform Hitch Mounted Bike Rack – We design our carriers with you and your bikes in thoughts. Head out in your subsequent adventure understanding your bikes are secure, giving you peace of thoughts against surprising bumps alongside the best way.
E2 Platform Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
Hitch Mounted Racks
Accommodate a wide variety of bikes and automobiles with simple set up, minimal loading effort, and rugged durability. KAC Hitch Mounted Racks match hitch receivers from 1.25 – 2.00 inch and carry 1 – four bikes.
- Manufactured from Sturdy Powder-Coated Steel.
- Patented Anti-Wobble System Eliminates Slack.
- Secure Locking Features Including Hitch Pin and Changes.
- Patented Quick-Release Tilt Lever for Simple Rear Cargo Access.
- Folds Flat When Not In Use
- Matches 2.00″ Receivers
- Supports 60 lbs / Bike
- Ultimate for eBikes and Fats-Tire Bikes
- Max Wheelbase up to 54.00″
- Options Flip-Knob Adjusted Hooks with Lock
- Straightforward Meeting
- Can Be Lowered to 2-Bike Carrier
|E2 Platform Hitch Mounted Bike Rack|
|Size: 2 Inch|
KAC Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Include:
- Patented anti-wobble design to keep bikes sturdy and safe.
- Locking hitch pin and key (spare included).
- Minimal body contact with padded hooks.
- Easy access to bikes and rear cargo.
- Tilt characteristic with patented quick-release lever and space-saving fold-up.
Trunk Mounted Hanging Bike Rack
Trunk Mounted Hanging Bike Rack carries up to three bikes of any model with a complete weight capability of 90 lbs (30 lbs every). Rapidly installs on sedans, minivans, hatchbacks, and SUVs. Not appropriate with automobiles with rear spoilers.
- Hanging arm model bike rack helps three bikes as much as 30 lbs every
- Manufactured with heavy-duty metal and finished with a durable powder coat
- Individual tie-downs and extra security strap eliminates rattling
- Bikes stay stationary and secure throughout transport
- The padded lower frame offers distance between bikes and car, preventing put on and tear
- Eliminates the overhead clearance issues for garage doors and parking garages that include a roof-mounted rack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all kinds of mishaps and performance ensures
E2 Platform Hitch Mounted Bike Rack Opinions:
This bike rack was simple to assemble and install on the trunk of a Hyundai Elantra. The straps are very secure once adjusted. There is no wobble or play within the rack whether empty or full. The tie-downs securing are simple to launch, however I’m not frightened about them popping open whereas I’m traveling. This was a very good purchase!
The product arrived rapidly. Assembly took about 20 minutes (instructions had been good) and it was fairly intuitive. I’ve had a couple of totally different trunk racks through the years that did not maintain up very properly or had low cost straps. This one seems to be properly thought out. Rubber straps are heavy-duty, a pedal bumper was additionally included. Stoked to hit some of the local single monitor this weekend.
Properly made rack. I used to be concerned there wouldn’t be enough length to clear my rear spare tire, but there may be plenty. It was simple to assemble and regulate to suit my bike. The downside is that it is a little on the heavy aspect, but I perceive that’s obligatory as a consequence of increased carry capacity. The worth for the value was great. I’d undoubtedly suggest this observe.
Very simple assembly, well constructed, After driving 500 miles with my bike on the back. Bumpy freeway and county highways didn’t even phase this rack from loosening up! Holds up to a 5” tire and as small as a road bike tire also.