Pedal Cars Children’s Hand Twisting Car with Music Guardrail 1-3-5 Years Old Baby Yo-yo Scooter Silent Walker Multi-Kinetic Trolley Riding Twisted Children’s Toys Baby Birthday Gift by Gang Home
- NO BATTERIES, GEARS, OR PEDALS, the Original PlasmaCar is kid friendly; kid approved
- USE INDOORS OR OUT while reaching exhilarating speeds up to 6 mph / 10 km/hr; ADULT FRIENDLY it supports up to 220 lb / 100 kg on smooth, flat surfaces
- A SLEEK DESIGN with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND: PlasmaCar meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified.PlasmaCar is not recommended for wood floors; wheels may damage some floors
- A MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2006, and Gold Seal Award 2005, Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Winner 2005, TDmonthly Top Seller 2007, recipient of the 2016 Totally Awesome Awards Seal, 2005 TNPC Seal of Approval, and 2007 TOTY Nominee.Body Material: ABS Plastic
Simple, Fun Operation
The Original PlasmaCar is a well-designed toy that provides a thrill that belies its simple, colorful look. Driving around the house, maneuvering nooks and crannies, and going in reverse never lost its appeal to our testers. They were surprised by just how much speed the car was able to pick up considering it’s manual operation. Our testers found the PlasmaCar rides best on hard, flat surfaces. Carpet, grass, gravel, and other ‘rough’ surfaces diminished the toy’s ability to propel forward.
Develop Motor Skills While Having Fun
The PlasmaCar rewards good hand-eye coordination and fluid movements and provides a fun way for kids to get exercise while keeping occupied. As kids learn to drive faster and more precisely, they will be developing motor skills. Young children who have trouble propelling the car forward by steering can still have fun on the PlasmaCar by pushing off with their feet. Because it has no electronics or motor, this toy is pleasantly quiet making it appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.