RoboMaster S1 is the perfect holiday gift – The RoboMaster S1 has arrived, giving users the chance to unlock a world of fun and learning. Inspired by DJI’s RoboMaster robotics competition, the S1 is an educational robot that offers endless possibilities through AI technology, exciting gameplay modes, and hands-on user experience.
RoboMaster S1 Features:
- Modular Design – The RoboMaster S1 features a modular design, which gives you the ability to build the device yourself.
- Intelligent Controller – Thanks to a powerful CPU, the Intelligent Controller can simultaneously perform tasks like low latency high-definition imaging and AI computing. Transmission is smooth and incredibly responsive.
- Mecanum Wheels – Each Mecanum wheel is made up of 12 rollers that give the S1 omnidirectional movement.
- 2-Axis Mechanical Gimbal – Don’t miss out on any of the action with an expansive FPV camera and precision control of the gimbal’s yaw and pitch movements.
- Blaster – For an immersive battle simulation, the S1 features a Blaster, which utilizes LED lights to outline its launch trajectory.
- Intelligent Sensing Amor – The S1 also comes equipped with six intelligent armor panels, which can detect gel bead and infrared strikes. These strikes can be analyzed by the unique S1 referee system in real-time during gameplay.
Education and Programming
The RoboMaster S1 supports Scratch and Python programming, letting users apply mathematics and physics concepts to AI technology. Users can program S1 features like lighting effects, gimbal movements, and much more.
With up to 46 customizable components, six Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) ports, and supported custom accessories, the S1 is a fantastic introduction to the world of robotics, programming, and AI.
Road to Mastery
The RoboMaster S1 also features an interactive curriculum that is based on exciting programming lessons and project-based courses. With projects for both beginners and experts, the RoboAcademy offers various videos and guides. Now everyone can learn about robotic fundamentals easily while having tons of fun.
The S1 features six programmable AI modules, giving users an immersive introduction to the technologies of tomorrow.
The S1 can be programmed to follow a custom track based on the mathematics and physics knowledge applied through programming.
Vision Marker Recognition
Using Vision Marker recognition, the S1 can perform specific movements upon recognizing numbers, letters, and special characters.