Segway Ninebot ES1 Gen2 Electric Kick Scooter, Lightweight, and Foldable, Upgraded Motor Power, Dark Grey (New Version). The newly upgraded Segway ES1 Gen2 has a high capacity battery, offering speeds up to 15.5 MPH.
Segway Ninebot ES1 Gen2
Travel to school, work, or wherever you need to go with the adjustable cruise control, durable and maintenance-free air-less wheels, and a combination of electronic and locking mechanical brakes. Every scooter has undergone rigorous testing before leaving the factory to ensure the highest quality. Weighing in at less than 25 pounds, the ES1 is one of the lightest e-scooters on the market. On the sidewalk or on the road, the Segway ES1 Gen2 e-scooter is the perfect balance of precision, comfort, and speed.
- Sharing the Future of Micro-Mobility: With an upgraded motor of 300W, the Segway ES1 Gen2 KickScooter can reach 15 mph, travel up to 15 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs. It helps us escape heavy traffic and revolutionizing the way we ride.
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 24. 9 lbs and the one-click folding system, the Segway ES1 Gen2 KickScooter can be carried with one hand. Easy to fold and store in a car or on public transport, making it a perfect travel companion.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Front-wheel shock absorbers equipped with large solid tires provide maximum rider comfort. The mechanical and electrical anti-lock braking system ensures an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 13. 1ft.
- Superior Technology: Equipped with LED display, BlueTooth capabilities, cruise control, mobile APP connectivity for firmware updates and more. Quality inspection has been conducted for every scooter before the sale (some test data may be on the app).
- Front-facing lights are designed with 1.5w high-brightness LED light to illuminate the path ahead of you and increase your visibility to others around you
- IMPORTANT: ES1 Gen2 features an upgraded 300W motor and control board. Some ES1 Gen2 scooters are incorrectly labeled as having 250W motors, though all ES1 Gen2 units have 300W motors.
SPORTS MODE ALWAYS. as long as this is in sports mode, it can go up to 17 mph even though advertised is 15 mph. I got this to commute to work and short trips tot he grocery store; very convenient, not too heavy, and cheaper/safer than finding one on the street to rent. the homeless incidents are pretty bad and frequent in my city and I work downtown, I feel safer knowing I can out scoot the hobos now.
Great scooter for first-time riders! Value for the buck. So I’ve got the scooter finally. I think this scooter deserves better scoring. The build quality is very good. Setup and start-up are relatively simple. The box had a sticker on it that it is 15miles version. The sticker on the base under the scooter was saying it was 250w. However, if you look at the motor itself the code on it means it is 300-watt version. So I guess they changed the motor and upgraded electronics to Gen2 but the rear base side is still the same as Gen1 and they have not changed the label on it. I will update with tests, but is is a great scooter especially as a present for my daughter. And it is less expensive then ES2. So about the suspension, it has only front, not the rear. But I haven’t seen anything tells about rear suspension. The rear suspension is only on ES2. But I am still good with that. Not that critical for the price tag.
*Update: I’ve tested the scooter, here and there, it can do 13-14 miles on a charge, and that is with my kid. I have added video proving the speed, it can do 15-16 mph. On a flat. Down the hill, we were going 18-19mph. So far so good.