Swagtron T6 Roller Bag Nylon Hoverboard Case with Wheels and Backpack Function and Adjustable Straps by SWAGTRON
SwagTron T1 / T3 – Reasonably Priced and Good Quality
Swagtron is one of the leading brands in the hoverboard business, and has a lot of different models under their belt.
The T1 can be considered as a high-end model because it does feature some of the best things you will need in hoverboard.
Now, this is a UL2272 certified hoverboard, and the UL2272 certification basically means that it is completely safe from any battery issues that resulted in the fire controversy that happened back in China when the hoverboard first became available.
To get this certification, every hoverboard of this model or every hoverboard going for this certification is put under a number of tests in order to determine the safety.
There are several tests performed on a hoverboard in order to make sure everything is in right place. Before we begin, you can read some of the advantages below:
- Comes with UL 2272 certification ensuring maximum satisfaction and security.
- Offers a top speed of 8+ mph that ranges to 12+ miles
- Comes equipped with a 300-watt dual electric scooter motor.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 2-3 hours on a single full charge.
- Comes equipped with LED headlights, battery indicators, rubber bumpers, and a lightweight body.
- Swagtron T1 comes with a patented SentryShield battery technology, and also comes with a smart battery management system that monitors and protects the battery.
Overall, speaking from a personal point of view, the Swagtron T1 happens to be one of the most comfortable, and most amazing hoverboards you can currently buy.
As for the Swagtron T1, it’s a perfectly capable hoverboard that offers amazing value for money, smooth riding, lightweight design, and a value for your money. Needless to say, it certainly is a top pick.
Should you get T1 or T3?
These two models are quite similar.
SwagTron T3 is the upgraded model of the T1. What is different?
Compared to the T1, not much has changed in the design department but you do get some fancy features like LED lights, Bluetooth speakers that can sync with your phone, battery indicators, different riding modes, etc. Early rumors suggested that there will be a handle involved as well, but it seems like there isn’t one.
So, is the SwagTron T3 a worthy upgrade over the T1? Well, let’s find out.
- The hoverboard comes with the much needed UL 2272 certification that ensures that the hoverboard won’t spontaneously combust. The hoverboard itself has gone through the extensive safety tests that are deemed necessary by the government.
- The hoverboard offers a maximum speed of 8+ mph and has a range of 7-12 miles.
- There are two 300-watt motors that are used in some of the high-end electric scooters.
- The lithium ion battery that powers the hoverboard can be charged in 2 to 3-hour maximum and doesn’t heat up at all.
- The hoverboard also has a built-in Bluetooth speaker that can sync with your mobile phone, LED headlights, rubber bumpers, battery indicators.
- Sturdy and light weight shell.
- MulightweightSwagTron T1, the T3 also come with the patented SentryShield technology as well as intelligent battery management that ensures the hoverboard operates safely without any issues.
While on paper the SwagTron T3 may not be the fastest, most advanced hoverboard in the market, but it’s the features like the SentrySheid technology as well as the price to performance that makes this a worthy purchase. For those who are wondering if this is better than the T1, well, that’s just subjective. It does have some features that are obviously missing from the T1, but whether or not you’ll be needing I cannot say